We Offer Online & Residencial Programs worldwide
Raj Yoga international – a Registered Yoga School offers certified Yoga Alliance Courses
without losing the authentic spritual aspect of yoga.We are offering systematic combination of different traditional teaching style. We give same importance to Physical, Mental and Spiritual aspects of yoga
Our program will help you attain the benefits of doing four different programs (Hatha Yoga TTC, Ashtanga vinyasa Yoga TTC, Kundalini YogaTTC and Yoga therapy TTC) within one month at an affordable price.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training offers advance yoga training. Join our yoga school for advanced multi-style Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training courses. This advanced course is wonderful for students of all levels as well as for teachers who have completed their 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. After completion of the course students will receive the Certificate in name of “Raj yoga International” .
Yoga TTC ( 300 Hrs Yoga Teacher Training Course )
Our course specialises in:
- Multistyle Yoga – Hatha, Ashtanga vinyasa, Kundalini and Sivananda style.
- Personal attention with art of proper adjustments.
- Gentle yoga (for elderly people, adaptive posture)
- Kids yoga
- Anatomy of Phisical & Spritual Body
- Pranayama and Asana mythology
- Diet plan (healthy eating plan)
- Yoga Philosophy, Bhagavad Gita Shloka recitation with explanation, Hatha yoga Pradipika discussion and Gheranda Samhita.
- Shat Kriyas ( cleansing techniques like – Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Nauli, Shankha Prakshalana, Vaman kriya, Kabhalabathi, Tratak etc)
- Mudras Unique Mudras are teach in the Course like Shambhavi,Khechari,Nabho Mudra Ect..with preparatory Exercise which will help to get in the perfection of the Unique Mudras Yoga Nidra (yogic deep relaxation technique)
- Teaching practice
- Meditation, Chanting Mantras
- Satvik healthy food, herbal tea, herbal water to purify your system for the next one month during the course..
- Weekly trips to nearby places around Kannur like ancient temple, beach visits, waterfalls, backwaters and many more.
- Basic understanding of ayurveda.